At ES Broadcast, we take great pride in the people who work for us. It is thanks to the skills and experience of our team that we are able to offer first-class service to all our clients, and to continue to successfully grow our business.
We are always happy to hear from high-calibre people who feel they are able to improve our services. If you would like to be considered for a career in one of Europe’s leading broadcast hire companies, why not get in touch?
You can find details of current jobs on this page, or if there are no opportunities listed, feel free to send us a CV for future reference. Why not also follow us on LinkedIn, where we post any vacancies that arise?
ES Broadcast is looking for a Senior Proposal Engineer to join our busy System Integration team, which develops and builds broadcast solutions that fit with a client’s specific requirements
Location: Working from home (Base is Watford)
Start Date: Immediate
Working Hours: 40 Hours/week nominal
Salary & Benefits: Remote working with office base in Watford when required, Competitive salary, Private healthcare, Annual bonus scheme, 25 days’ annual leave
Closing Date: Apply at earliest convenience as start date is immediate. Please note, if you have not been contacted within 14 days of submitting you application, regrettably you have not been successful on this occasion.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The position of Senior Proposal Engineer is a multifunctional role. Primarily the role is to generate proposals and develop initial broadcast system solutions based on information from client visits, build proposal-to-project-team handover documents and any other pre-sales engineering requirements. Some client management and business development responsibility will also form part of the role, the aim being to create a continuing relationship with key clients.
For key clients the role will extend to project management
Reports To: Proposals manager
Instructions from: Proposals manager, Directors
Liaises With: Admin Teams, Sales Team, Project Team
DUTIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Build proposals from client brief / RFP documents
- Manage proposals logging
- Maintain Pricing information
- Generate sales team chase tables
- Lead initial systems design conversations with customer to generate scope
- Build supplier relationships
- Build client relationships
- Highly organised.
- Extremely proficient in Excel.
- Good commercial acumen.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience of Broadcast technologies.
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively.
- Capable of remote working.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in negotiating and working with suppliers.
- Capable of building good relationships with clients.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Drive to achieve results.
- Ability to travel when required.
- To take responsibility for your own health and safety as necessary
- To comply with the company’s disciplinary and grievance procedure as required
- To comply with the company’s policies and procedures at all times
The post holder will be required to undertake such other duties as may be required within the grade and competence of the post. Therefore, the list of duties in this job description should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive
Duties are set out in this job description but please note that, in consultation with the post holder, the company reserves the right to update the job description from time to time to reflect changes in or to the role. Significant permanent changes in duties and responsibilities will require agreed revisions to be made to this job description
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this vacancy please submit your CV at your earliest convenience to Deborah Jackson, Proposals Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org). ES Broadcast is looking to schedule interviews for shortlisted candidates with the aim of filling this role as soon as possible.