ARRI | Ultra Prime Lens
LDS 100mm T1.9
Ultra Prime lenses were the first to be kitted out with ARRI’s revolutionary Lens Data System (LDS).
The LDS Ultra Prime series consists of Ultra Prime optical elements transplanted into specially designed housings that allow each lens to communicate with the camera electronically thanks to integrated encoders and electronic contacts, easing tasks on set and providing valuable metadata for postproduction.
All lenses in this set have a rigid, very robust housing. The overall length is constant over the entire focusing range. The completely new focus drive mechanics are particularly sensitive and free of backlash.
Features of 100mm LDS Ultra Prime Lens
- Super colour matched with Ultra Prime, Master Prime, and Alura Zooms and constant position of scales
- Floating elements for outstanding close-up performance
- Covers Super 35
- Genuine internal focus for sensitive focusing
- Increased image contrast and resolution over the entire focal range
- Built-in encoders and electronic PL mount (PL-LDS) for lens metadata