Robust, portable 17″ 4K UHD display with 6G-SDI input
DP-V1710 4K UHD Reference Display
Canon DP-V1710 is a compact and rugged display that supports 4K UHD signals for use in broadcast and cinema workflows where high mobility is needed.
This monitor supports broadcast/digital cinema EOTFs, as well as Canon Log/2/3 and the latest HDR EOTFs, Hybrid Log-Gamma (ITU-R BT.2100) and SMPTE ST 2084. DT-V1710 4k Monitor provides a wide range of support for video production as a way to check video on location, in a secondary control room in a studio or in an OB van.
DP-V1710 allows connectivity with a variety of workflows, you can link up with ARRI ALEXA SXT and Canon Cinema EOS System. It will display camera metadata and camera image information on reference display.
Shooting assistance tools include 2 sample interleave and 4 split-screen display, peaking, 4K waveform monitor and vectorscope.
There is a choice of larger 24″ DP-V2420 or 30″ DP-V3010 models, available from ES Broadcast as well.
Features of DP-V1710
- 3840×2160 resolution panel with backlit system
- Supports 6G-SDI
- HDMI supported 4K 60P and metadata
- CINEMA EOS SYSTEM link
- ARRI Camera System link
- Works with 19″ rack mount 7U
- Supports DC 12V input (4 XLR pins)
- Supports a range of colour gamut standards (ITU-R BT.2020, ITU-R BT.709, etc)
- 3rd party linkup function such as Mistika (SGO), Colorfront system and others
- Faithful Color Reproduction Supporting 4K Cinema and UHD 4K Broadcast Standards