4096 x 2160 10-bit IPS 24″ 4K display
DP-V2420 4K Reference Display
Canon DP-V2420 is an ideal model for demanding HDR/SDR on-set workflows, in mastering suite, colour grading or QC environment.
The display qualifies as a Dolby Vision mastering monitor.
This monitor supports broadcast/digital cinema EOTFs, as well as Canon Log/2/3 and the latest HDR EOTFs, Hybrid Log-Gamma (ITU-R BT.2100) and SMPTE ST 2084. DT-V2420 4K Monitor provides a wide range of support for video production as a way to check video on location, in a secondary control room in a studio or in an OB van.
It has high brightness and deep blacks, as well as the proposed Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), broadcast HDR standards.It complies with both the HDR10 and the ITU-R BT.2100-0 HDR standards
DP-V2420 allows connectivity with a variety of workflows, you can link up with ARRI ALEXA SXT and Canon Cinema EOS System. It will display camera metadata and camera image information on reference display.
There is a choice of smaller 17″ DP-V1710 or larger 30″ DP-V3010 models, available from ES Broadcast as well.
Features of DP-V2420
- 4096×2160 resolution panel with backlight system
- 10-bit IPS panel with impressive 100,000:1 contrast ratio
- HDMI supported 4K 60P and metadata
- Side-by-side viewing allows simultaneous display of HDR and SDR signals
- CINEMA EOS SYSTEM link
- ARRI Camera System link
- Works with 19″ rack mount 7U
- Supports DC 12V input (4 XLR pins)
- Supports a range of colour gamut standards (ITU-R BT.2020, ITU-R BT.709, etc)
- Equipped with the HDR display function (SMPTE ST 2084 and hybrid Log-Gamma are supported)
- Faithful Color Reproduction Supporting 4K Cinema and UHD 4K Broadcast Standards