4096 x 2560 10-bit IPS 30″ 4K display
DP-V3010 4K Reference Display
Canon DP-V3010 is an ideal model for demanding on-set workflows, in mastering suite, colour grading or in post-production.
The display qualifies as a Dolby Vision mastering monitor.
This monitor supports Canon Log/2/3, Hybrid Log-Gamma and SMPTE ST 2084. DT-V3010 4K Monitor provides a wide range of support for video production as a way to check the video on location, in a secondary control room in a studio or in a OB van.
It has high brightness and deep blacks, as well as the proposed Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), broadcast HDR standards. Meets all common cinema and television standards including SMPTE ST 2048-1:2012 (DCI) and broadcast UHD standard ITU-R BT.2020.
DP-V3010 allows connectivity with a variety of workflows, you can link up with ARRI ALEXA SXT and Canon Cinema EOS System. It will display camera metadata and camera image information on reference display.
There is a choice of smaller 24″ DP-V2420 or 17″ DP-V1710 models, available from ES Broadcast as well.
Features of DP-V3010
- 4096×2160 resolution panel with backlight system
- 10-bit IPS panel with impressive 100,000:1 contrast ratio
- Upscaling 2K/HD content for 4K portrayal.
- Side-by-side viewing allows simultaneous display of HDR and SDR signals
- CINEMA EOS SYSTEM link
- ARRI Camera System link
- Works with 19″ rack mount 7U
- Supports DC 12V input (4 XLR pins)
- Supports a range of colour gamut standards (ITU-R BT.2020, ITU-R BT.709, etc)
- Equipped with the HDR display function (SMPTE ST 2084 and hybrid Log-Gamma are supported)
- Includes tally light
- Faithful Color Reproduction Supporting 4K Cinema and UHD 4K Broadcast Standards