Please note this is a Ex-Olympics Grass Valley Kahuna 6400 2M/E 60/32 Multiformat 4K Switcher. ES Broadcast carefully tests all used equipment prior to sale, and offers a 12-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
Grass Valley Kahuna fully-featured 4K UHD, HD and SD live production for both IP and SDI operations.
The Grass Valley Kahuna 6400 offers more performance and flexibility than ever before in Kahuna family, including 4K UHD and HDR capabilities. The Kahuna 6400 provides up to 12 M/Es, 24 keyers and 36 key layers. It is an enterprise class switcher offering an unmatched feature set to meet the needs of the highest caliber of productions.
Together with Kahuna Maverik control surface, Kahuna family provides a large feature set, including more power for M/E functionality and enchanced DVE resize engines.
Grass Valley Kahuna Maverik, switcher control surface that doesn’t conform to the norm.
The Kahuna Maverik modular panels are perfect for every studio and mobile TV production. Those panels allow total customization thanks to individual control elements known as Mavs. This modular approach allows the control surface panel to be tailored to any production need and not restricted to any pre-made panel layouts.
In September 2019 ES Broadcast has made the single biggest purchase of Grass Valley LDX 86N UHD cameras to date. The company has invested in 151 cameras and 15 Kahuna production switchers to prepare for major sporting events in 2020 and to meet increasing demand for UHD.
- Freedom in combining mixers, keyers and DVE effects to create any on-air style
- Built-in intelligence allows the switcher to handle the mundane, freeing you to create great productions
- Dramatically reduce the overhead of show setup times
- Advanced file workflow tools enable you to turn around content in seconds
- Designed for mission critical operations with a hot-swappable architecture
- Innovative automated features provide even greater on-air confidence
- Unique Make M/E technology allows users to select available switcher resources to create a tailor-made M/E for specific requirements
- FormatFusion3 enables true multiformat operations, supporting any combination of SD, HD, 1080p (level A & B) and 4K UHD. This eliminates the need for external conversion, reducing capital outlay, removing system timing issues and saving engineering setup time