Units are ex-World Cup, in very good condition and with low hours. Warranty varies from unit to unit, with a minimum three months’ cover, or longer where the manufacturer warranty is still valid.
The DJI RS 2 Gimbal boasts a full-colour touchscreen that allows you to access gimbal settings as well as features such as time-lapse and hyperlapse, which were previously accessible only via the companion mobile app and a carbon fibre design that gives the axis arms tremendous strength and lightweight properties. Its 4.5 kg tested payload on a 1 kg gimbal provides the largest weight-to-payload ratio offered on the market.
The gimbal runs for up to 12 hours on a battery cartridge that secures to the included grip handle.
The grip has a USB Type-C port that may be used to recharge the cartridge, and you can detach the grip entirely from the gimbal to do so. A complete recharge of the battery with 24W rapid charging takes roughly 1.5 hours.
The RS 2 gimbal is a redesigned follow-up to the Ronin-S gimbal with a payload of up to 10 lb. It’s about 25% lighter and more compact thanks to monocoque carbon fibre axis arms and a shorter grip handle with a smaller battery cartridge, although still with a 12-hour runtime. The motors are about 20% more powerful and support cameras such as the Blackmagic Pocket 6K, Canon 1D X Mark III, Sony a7S III, and ALEXA Mini LF. Please see the most current camera and lens compatibility list on the DJI website.
The RS 2 uses the DJI Titan stabilization algorithm to provide improved stabilization with increased smoothness. In applications with up to 100 mm zoom lenses, a built-in feature called SuperSmooth complements the algorithm by compensating for micromovements and increasing torque to achieve fluid motion (an optional lens support is required).
- RS 2 gimbal with the RavenEye 1080p transmitter, a focus motor, phone holder, two focus gears, and three HDMI cables.
- Supports larger cameras such as the Blackmagic Pocket 6K and ALEXA Mini LF.
- 1.4″ full-colour LCD touchscreen (with access to features such as time-lapse and hyperlapse).
- SuperSmooth stabilization feature for long zoom lenses.
- Two RSA ports with electrical contacts and a NATO mount for quick release attachment of dedicated accessories such as a focus wheel.
- Monocoque carbon fibre axis arms.
- Short grip handle with a compact 12-hour battery cartridge.
- Creative functions such as Time Tunnel and Force Mobile.
- Single-tap switching to portrait mode.
- Axis locks and fine-tune knob for efficient and precision camera balancing.