Units are ex-World Cup, in very good condition. Warranty varies from unit to unit, with a minimum three months’ cover, or longer where the manufacturer warranty is still valid.
Sony FE 16-35 mm f/2.8 G Master (SEL1635GM) is a fast and flexible wide-angle zoom lens.
The Sony FE 16-35 mm is designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras. Its constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and benefits working in low-light conditions. This lens offers high corner to corner resolution and contrast thanks to its optical design. Subjects will stand out clearly as a result of an aperture of f/2.8, creating gorgeous background bokeh.
Features of the FE 16-35 mm f/2.8 lens:
- Premium G Master Series wide angle zoom lens and smooth bokeh.
- Two XA (extreme aspherical) elements for outstanding resolution.
- Circular 11-blade aperture for beautiful defocus effects.
- Sony Nano AR Coating to eliminate flare and ghosting.
- Dust and moisture resistant design.