Units are ex-World Cup, in very good condition and with low hours. Warranty varies from unit to unit, with a minimum three months’ cover, or longer where the manufacturer warranty is still valid.
Sony FE 70-200 mm f/2.8 G Master (SEL70200GM.SYX) is a fast and flexible telephoto zoom lens.
The Sony FE 70-200 mm is designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras. Its constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and benefits working in low-light conditions. This lens offers high corner to corner resolution and contrast thanks to its optical design. Delivering high sharpness, smooth bokeh throughout the zoom range with minimum aberrations is thanks to use of XA (extreme aspherical) element. Fast AF has been optimised for stills and video thanks to two focus groups which are quickly and precisely positioned by double-linear and ring Super Sonic wave motor system.
Features of the FE 70-200 mm f/2.8 lens:
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format.
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One XA Element & Two Aspherical Elements
- Four ED Elements & Two Super ED Elements
- Nano AR Coating
- Dual Linear & Super Sonic Wave AF Motors
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Focus Hold Buttons; Focus Range Limiter
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Eleven-Blade Circular Diaphragm