The MCP 450 is a centralized camera control that allows getting more done in less time. Interpret and log all your network activity between cameras and control panels. Efficient data-gathering capabilities, and a spreadsheet-like interface, you’ll review all camera settings and make across-the-board or camera-by-camera adjustments. The save and share camera and production capabilities allow taking advantage of standard USB storage media – just save, E-mail and upload settings from one event or venue to the next.
- Supports C2IP camera control interface protocol supported by all LDX Series, LDX Compact and LDK cameras
- Fast and full graphical control of all camera and base-station functions
- Matrix function provides full overview of all cameras connected to the C2IP network simultaneously and supports the control of multiple cameras at the same time
- Ability to define sets of camera and control-function groups make it very easy to have the right set within reach during any stage of the production
- Direct access to camera system diagnostics, including warning dialogue functionality
- Transfer of operational parameters between cameras
- Connects to any VGA monitor (mouse operation) or touchscreen monitor