Please note this is an Used Grass Valley XCU Elite Camera Base Station. ES Broadcast carefully tests all ex-demo equipment prior to sale, and offers a six-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
The XCU (eXchangeable Control Unit) Base Station
Grass Valley XCU is quite unique with its patent-pending cradle which can be fitted into a pre-wired rack. Cradle would have a secure mechanical and electrical connection, allowing XCU base station to easily slide in and out whenever needed.
Every base station comes with one cradle, but nothing is stopping you from purchasing additional cradles which can be fitted in different locations like OB vans or studios and then transfer XCU to the required location.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Features of Grass Valley XCU
- Full support for all HD formats – XCU Elite: 720p/1080i/1080PsF
- Full support for 3G Transmission converter boxes
- Four versions available:
– Triax only
– Hybrid fibre only
– Triax and dark fibre (Twin)
– Triax and hybrid fibre (Dual)
- Unique cradle connectivity to support dockable XCU (eXchangeable control unit)
- Built-in memory in XCU Cradle for production-set storage
- Video outputs – XCU Elite: 8x 1.5G video outputs
- Extensive (analog/digital) audio connectivity
- Embedded audio
- 3x selectable return inputs – XCU WorldCam and Elite: 3G, HD, or SD
- Universal 3G power supply
- Compact (2 RU), robust base station
- XCU Elite fully upgradable to XCU WorldCam