DT-V21G2 | 21″ HD LCD Production Monitor
JVC DT-V21G2 is a versatile LCD production monitor. It has been designed for field, studio and broadcast image evaluation.
With its extremely wide viewing angles, excellent chromatic aberration properties and 10-bit processing offering improved grey shades and gradation it will fit perfectly in a busy studio.
Some of the assist functions for professionals would include new Histogram, which displays the number of pixels on the vertical axis, and brightness of the video on the horizontal axis. There is a waveform as well which displays images by detecting brightness signal from video, component and SDI signals.
Other part of DT-V series monitors would be DT-V21G2 or DT-V24G2
- 21″ class (21.5″ viewable) IPS panel with 16.7 million color reproduction
- High 1500:1 Contrast Ratio
- Full HD resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Fully capable of displaying 2048 x 1080/24p (DCI 2K) signal
- Built-in Histogram, Waveform, Vector Scope, Zebra
- Built-in Audio Level Meter up to 16ch
- Wide array of markers and indicators
- Two 3G-SDI & Dual Link inputs
- IMD (in monitor display)
- Supports the EIA/CEA-708 and EIA/CEA-608 SDI closed captioning standards
- Color Temperature settings (9300K, 6500K, 5600K or User mode)
- IP modes: Normal, Field, and Cinema (24p)
- Pixel-by-pixel (1:1) display
- Time code display (SDI)
- Built-in stereo speaker
- Tiltable stand with 2-way installation capability
- Carrying handle