CONNECTED CAM™ Studio Live Production Server
JVC KM-IP6000 is a IP/HD-SDI base live production switcher which is capable of multi-channel instant replays with slow-motion.
JVC KM-IP6000 supports NDI, RTSP, UDP, HLS, as well as SRT (Secure Reliable transport) streaming protocol. System is capable of ingesting 6x HD-SDI inputs.
Server is equipped with high-quality, secure, and low-latency transmission technology for reducing packet losses on IP networks, as well as a function for returning video/audio over IP from base stations and multicamera synchronization over IP networks.Features:
- Intuitive and easy-to-use touch screen user interface
- IP Video Stream inputs from JVC streaming camcorders
- 6x HD-SDI input
- 6x NDI input
- up to 1080@30/25p streaming @ 10 Mbps max
- RTMP/RTMPS & MPEG-TS simultaneous Output
- Instant replays with slow motion playback on 4 cameras