Please note this is a Used Mackie 1402-VLZ3 14-Channel Compact Mixer. ES Broadcast carefully tests all used equipment prior to sale, and offers a three-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
The Mackie 1402-VLZ3 continues the evolution of the Mackie VLZ mixers.
With improved XDR2™ mic preamps, a re-designed mix bus, and optimized active EQ on every channel, the Mackie 1402-VLZ3 is packed with premium features and maximum flexibility. Plus, it is the smallest mixer in the series to boast channel faders for a decidedly professional look and feel.
The 1402-VLZ3 is equipped with six mono mic/line channels and four stereo line-input channels, for a total of 14 input channels. Each channel has a 3-band EQ, Aux 1 and 2 sends, Pan, Mute/Alt, Solo and a 60mm fader. In addition, the mic/line channels have phantom power, an input Gain control with 60 dB of gain, a sharp 18 dB/octave, 75 Hz Low Cut filter and a Channel Insert jack for connecting an external processor.
- Ultra-compact 14-channel mixer featuring Mackie VLZ3’s signature low noise, high-headroom design
- Six studio-grade XDR2™ Extended Dynamic Range mic preamps with:
• Ultra-wide 60 dB gain range
• 130 dB dynamic range
• +22 dBu line input handling
• Extended low-frequency response
• Distortion under 0.0007% (20 Hz – 20 kHz)
• Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- 14 high-headroom line inputs
- Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
- Two aux sends, level, pan, and PFL solo on each channel
- 60mm long-wearing logarithmic taper faders