Compass 25 Solo 3-Stage Carbon Fibre Tripod System
Affordable, lightweight all-rounder
Miller 1852 system is based on Compass 23 fluid head and 2 stage Toggle (alloy) tripod legs.
Compass 25 (1038) is a great 100mm fluid head for documentary and ENG. This affordable tripod head would be a perfect match for “on the go” creative professionals using any of the HDV/DVCAM to XDCAM, P2HD and large sensor cameras.
Miller Compass is constructed of lighweight die-cast alloy and rigid composite polymers. It features precision ball bearing supported pan and tilt movements.
This fluid head is suitable for cameras and configurations payloads up to 14kg.
Features of Miller 1852
- Compact, lightweight and versatile.
- 5 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag + 0.
- 4 selectable counterbalance positions.
- Perfect for payloads to 4-14kg
- 3 stage Solo carbon fibre tripod.
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty.
- Integrated 100mm bowl
Compass range includes, fluid heads listed below:
1033 – Compass 12 – 1.5-10kg
1034 – Compass 15 – 1.5-10kg
1036 – Compass 20 – 2-12kg
1037 – Compass 23 – 4-14kg
1038 – Compass 25 – 4-14kg