Quicklink ST150 Studio-in-a-box is a compact 1RU unit designed for HD studio broadcast video calls.
The Quicklink ST150 is ideally suited for HD studio broadcast contributions where there are limited on-site technical resources available. Just add your own PTZ camera and lights and you are ready to stream.
The PTZ camera, lights and audio can be controlled from any Chrome browser using the Quicklink Manager Portal to ensure the highest quality, in frame broadcast content is received. The central operator fully manages the broadcast and can choose both file recording as HD-SDI and live output to air.
The Quicklink Manager allows users simple and intuitive management of connected links and contributors from one central portal from any global location.
- Simple to use: limited technical resource at the remote location
- Remotely manage camera settings: including pan, tilt, zoom, exposure, white balance and more
- Full audio metering and level control adjustments: available to the central operator
- Manage and centrally control inbuilt and external lights: support of up to 5 DMX-512 lights (10 DMX channels)
- HD quality recordings: uploaded centrally whilst also receiving live
- Central operator Chroma Key: add still or video backdrops to the live stream
- Supports ultra-low delay teleprompt: back to the contributor locally via SDI/NDI™
- Easy portable deployment: for transportation to any global location
- Achieve broadcast grade audio: via XLR microphone inputs for professional contribution