The Quicklink TX is a 1RU transceiver that allows professional reception and transmission of a single Skype and Teams video calls through SDI inputs/outputs and HDMI interface.
Quicklink TX can integrate high quality live Skype and Microsoft Teams video calls for entertainment shows, talk shows and radio. Integrating Quicklink TX into the current workflow is not an only a cost-effective solution but it will allow simplified central control and management of multiple calls with Skype TX controller.
With Skype TX controller, broadcasters and content producers can manage multiple Quicklink TX units from a single user interface. The Skype TX controller now includes live video previews, remote setting controls and integration with Skype & Teams contacts.
- One professional SD/HD SDI input/output with Genlock
- Additional HDMI and analogue video input/output
- 4K resolution upscaling
- Supports both I/O for NewTek NDI™
- Skype TX controller software with control console
- Video and audio free from adverts
- Aspect ratio correction
- Customisable tally or information graphic overlay back to return caller
- Talkback: Switch between 3 different audio sources
- Screen sharing capability