Routing Systems | Ultrix
Ultrix | Clean switching video signals from 270 Mb/s to 12 Gb/s
Ross Video Ultrix routing system is a compact and powerful processing platform. Capable of switching wide range of video signals from 270 MB/s to 12Gb/s and performing advanced audio processing. Integrated multi-viewers, 12Gb/s signal-switching, frame synchronizers can be added via software licenses. This proves that Ultrix is a state-of-the-art platform which combines a variety of great technologies. Users will get a flexible, fast and intuitive routing system that improves workflows.
Users can configure, monitor, and control Ultrix via both software and hardware panels that scale based on budget and size. Ultrix routers are software defined which means that users can enable functionality when they need it. An exampe could be adding integrated MultiViewers, frame synchronizers, and 12G I/O. No need to add any additional hardware in order to enable these capabilities.
- High bandwidth ranging from 270 Mb/s up to 12 Gb/s
- Software license options available for future-proofing of the investment
- 3rd party integration via industry standard protocols
- Routing with Integrated Multi-viewer
- External Multi-viewer
- Multi-channel MUX/De-MUX for 4K facilities
- Routing for Production Vehicles