55″ OLED monitor for critical monitoring
Sony PVM-X550 is a perfect monitor to be used along with master monitor BVM-X300
This PVM-X550 55″ UHD 4K monitor produces precise colour reproduction, quality black performance, quick pixel response for critical monitoring performance.
Users can set up PVM-X550 as a quad-view display with individual settings of EOTF(SDR/HDR). This unit provides High Dynamic Range mode which provides astonishing colour reproduction where individual pixels can be switched off to show true blacks.
OLED TRIMASTER EL produces exceptional viewing angles when you compare it to other monitors with flat panel technology. PVM series not only have a high purity of the three primary colours but also maintain this wide colour gamut throughout the entire luminance range.
This monitor has industry-leading wide colour gamuts, including the DCI‑P3 colour gamut and ITU‑R BT.2020 colour space. Although PVM-X550 does not conform to the BT.2020 colour space in full.
Features of PVM-X550
- 3840 x 2160 4K UHD Pixel Resolution
- Wide Colour Gamut Support
- Quad view display
- Accurate black and colour reproduction
- Wide viewing angle
- Supports DCI-P3 and ITU-R BT.2020 wide colour spaces
- Gamut Marker (ITU-R BT.2020 colours outside 709 or DCI-P3)
- High Dynamic Range (S-Log3, S-Log3(Live HDR),
- Flicker-free mode
- Password Lock for User Preset