Telestream WFM/WVR-5000 Series | The Industry Standard
Telestream WVR-5250 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI waveform rasterizer is an industy standard when monitoring basic video and audio content, at an affordable price.
In either production or a post-production environment, the WVR-5250 offers uncompromising quality and HD/SD support. The 5000 Series waveform monitors are as much an essential at a local studio as they are at a global sporting event through their unique combination of high quality waveform and vector trace displays. Telestream WVR-5250 can be easily used in the camera monitoring (camera shading) in the mobile OB trucks or production studio rooms. Other applications would include colour correction and manipulaltion, field production and setup troubleshooting as well as compliance checking in distribution and broadcast.
The WVR-5250 waveform monitor offers optional audio loudness monitoring and measurements as well as in-depth monitoring and analysis of digital data (including ANC data). A single tool to handle all quality control (QC) of signals 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI, provides the assurance of superb video and audio quality as well as regulatory compliance. By default WVR-5250 will be supplied with Waveform & Vector, Loudness Metering, Closed Caption, Subtitles, ANC Data, Gamut options.
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI format support
- Multiple Input Mode for multi-camera matching
- Patented Diamond, Spearhead, and Arrowhead Gamut Displays
- Luma Qualified Vector Display for precise colour adjustment
- Most comprehensive ANC data support and audio loudness monitoring for QC of content
- Stereoscopic 3D video displays for 3D featured film content
- Two Serial Digital Inputs (SDI) and two High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) inputs with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP)
Variety of Monitoring Displays:
- Patented Timing and Lightning displays makes facility and interchannel timing easy
- Waveform display of external reference (Black Burst or Tri-Level Sync)
- Black Picture and Tektronix-patented Frozen Picture Detection
- Extensive alarms, status reporting, and error logging for 10,000 events simplifies error correction tasks
- User-definable Safe Area Graticules and AFD Graticule facilitate editing and format conversion tasks
Alternatively waveform monitor model would be Telestream WFM-5250.