Please note this is an Used General Instrument DSR-4400X Professional Satellite Receiver. ES Broadcast carefully tests all used equipment prior to sale, and offers a three-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
Advanced digital satellite receiver for analog service conversion and basic cable operations
The new DSR-4400X IRD from General Instrument brings the latest technology advances from the recognized leader in satellite program delivery. Building on the DigiCipher® II platform, the DSR-4400X IRD is affordable and easy to use. Start with the new packaging design that fits in a standard 19″ relay rack and requires only a single rack unit of space.
The DSR-4400X is designed to deliver outstanding video and audio performance in an economical package. This receiver can output either NTSC or PAL video formats, automatically matching the programmer’s video format.
- MPEG-2 Main Level@Main Profile and DigiCipher® II digital video
- Variable tuning from 4 MHz to 36 MHz
- Dolby AC-3 audio processing
- VBI reinsertion SID/AMOL-II, NABTS and closed caption
- Stackable 1RU chassis design
- DigiCipher® II conditional access control
- Quick disconnect screw terminals for easy installation
- Bypass video and audio inputs
- DTMF cue tones for local ad insertion
- DHEI output for easy connection to DigiCable® headend products