Please note this is an Used Snell IQBDDAS Digital Audio Distribution Amplifier. ES Broadcast carefully tests all used equipment prior to sale, and offers a three-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
The Snell IQBDDAS Digital Audio Distribution Amplifier
The IQBDDAS digital audio distribution amplifier can receive digital audio from either up to 150m of AES approved cable for balanced inputs or up to 500m of RG59B for unbalanced inputs. Up to 9 reclocked outputs are provided. Digital audio sample rates of 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz are automatically selected, however input sample rates between 25 and 55kHz may be applied.
An optional stereo analogue output is available in place of 2 AES outputs for Balanced and 3 AES outputs for Unbalanced. This employs a High Quality 20-Bit digital to analogue conversion and gives an adjustable output of +18 to +24dBu for Full Scale. With this option a card-edge stereo headphone jack is also provided with an independent volume control.
RollCall™ control provides remote input lock detection and sample rate reporting.
- Can receive digital audio from up to 150 m of AES cable (balanced inputs) or 500 m of RG59B or equivalent cable (unbalanced inputs)
- Automatic 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz operation
- 7 reclocked transformer coupled balanced outputs
- Optional 9(6,4) reclocked transformerless unbalanced outputs
- Unbalanced version is Dolby E compliant
- 1 transformer coupled balanced input
- Optional transformerless unbalanced input
- Optional monitor analog output and headphone output
- Channel status monitoring
- RollCall reporting of input lock