Please note this is an Used Snell IQDCO Digital Chageover Switch. ES Broadcast carefully tests all used equipment prior to sale, and offers a three-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
The Snell IQDCO is a passive changeover switch with SDI video presence detection.
Both inputs are monitored for carrier presence, SDI lock, standard, EDH, and embedded audio presence. The condition for switch over is fully programmable. For example, carrier loss, the absence of embedded audio or any logical combination of conditions may trigger switchover.
The units include three GPI/O’s that provide additional trigger inputs or tally outputs. In event of power loss input A is automatically selected. For additional security the relay switch is mounted in the rear panel assembly (-2 only) thus enabling the module to be removed from the chassis without breaking the connectivity of input A to output. RollCall remote and card edge controls are available.
All fault or warning conditions can be reported and logged over RollCall.
- Passive SDI changeover switch
- Detection of carrier, SDI lock, line standard, EDH and embedded audio /data presence
- Automatic switch over on programmable condition(s)
- Continuity (A input) maintained with power loss or module removal
- Three programmable GPI/O’s for control or tally
- Programmable switch over time delay
- RollCall remote and card edge control
- RollCall fault logging
- Can be linked to trigger other changeover modules via RollTrack