Please note this is an Used Snell IQMMX2 ASI Router & DA. ES Broadcast carefully tests all used equipment prior to sale, and offers a three-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
The Snell IQMMX2 2-Input Router & ASI Distribution Amplifier
The IQMMX2 is an ASI 2 to 1 switch, distribution amplifier and transport stream switcher with up to 8 outputs in double width form or up to 5 outputs in single width form. The inputs are transformer coupled and equalised to > 100 m of high quality cable.
All outputs are re-clocked and transformer coupled. On the double width module 2 GPI ports are available which may be configured to switch data input or report signal loss on either or both inputs. Control and errors are accessible over the RollCall remote control network.
The RollCall logging utility enables events to be logged on a remote server(s).
- ASI 2-to-1 switch and distribution amplifier
- Detection and logging of signal loss
- Automatic input switching on error (no data carrier detected)
- Equalised and transformer coupled input
- 4 / 8 Reclocked and transformer coupled outputs (depending on the option)
- 2 Configurable GPI ports (-2 option only)