Please note this is an Used Snell IQSDA10 Reclocking SD-SDI Distribution Amplifier. ES Broadcast carefully tests all used equipment prior to sale, and offers a three-month warranty. Images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be of the specific model offered for sale. Accurate pictures of this model are available on request.
The Snell IQSDA10 provides up to fifteen re-clocked equalized outputs operating with 270 Mbit/s SDI signals, or seven non-inverting outputs suitable for 270 Mbit/s DVB-ASI signals.
- Performs equalization and re-clocking of serial 4:2:2 and DVB-ASI signals
- Provides up to 15 buffered outputs for SDI signals and 7 for DVB-ASI signals
- Input equalizer and re-clocking allows for use as a line receiver/distribution amplifier
- Input signal loss indicator
- Single and dual channel versions available
- RollCall remote control and monitoring