The Sony HXC-100 system camera can work in dual-format, HD 1080/50i as well as SD 720/50p.
Based on Sony HAD sensor technology and the latest on-chip lens structure, this new CCD offers a high sensitivity of F11 at 2000 lx. This system includes 14-bit A/D conversion circuit along with superb 2/3-inch Power HAD FX CCDs to bring out high picture quality.
The HXC-100’s digital triax system can be integrated into conventional triax-based infrastructures, enabling an easy upgrade from existing systems.
Features of the Sony HXC-100:
- Power HAD FX CCD for high sensitivity
- 14-bit A/D (Analog to Digital) conversion
- Digital triax operation
- Newly developed Focus Assist Functions
- Robust Design
- Simple System Configuration
- Sony HXC-100 system camera
- Sony HXCU-100 compact camera control unit
- Sony HDVF-550 viewfinder